[Dailydrool] Blue creme

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 05:30:23 PDT 2011

Vikki wrote:
>>>Alexa of BROP suggested I share this: I make homemade skin creams.
Since the blue power ear solution works so well, I decided to make a
cream with the gentian violet. It works very well on topical yeasty
beasties and the "red armpit" bacterial infection too. It can stain
tho... Sara Sue is now a quad color basset. You can probably make it
by adding several drops of the gentian violet to a natural cream and
blending it with a hand mixer.<<<

I have Bee's wax hand creme and am wondering if adding the Gentian violet and then
using it on Elvis' forever gooey flews will do any good. He also has a permanent sore on his belly
due to him having to drag around. Anyone have a better suggestion of what to use for the creme
'base' ?
Not sure if I'll use the mixer though LOL...maybe the blender?? Won't the dad slave be surprised when his
next vanilla shake is blue!
Angelika