[Dailydrool] out of context

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 06:26:29 PDT 2011

I  liked Karen's post ,  well said Karen,  I truly think  several of you
took Linda's post out of context, and her post was certainly  not  aimed at
Debbie and Elder Clara.  I believe she is leaving the  drool as SOME of you
suggested she do.  How sad !   I have been  where she is at,   I have been
flamed and some times you guys can be  brutal,  but it doesn't really bother me
, I keep a spray bottle, a bucket  of sand and fire extinguisher
by my computer just incase my A** catches on fire
I just knew by the wording in her post that she was going to get flamed,
the sad thing is that some people wont let it drop, enough is never enough
for  some of you.
Linda ,  I hope you stay

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie