[Dailydrool] sigh...she's at it again

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Mon Mar 21 04:16:10 PDT 2011

Pw. Xandy Bear is quite concerned about rumors that have been floating AROUND about HER and from her perch on the bed has instructed me to "do something about it".  Yes, it is true that she has had 2 surgeries since December.  Yes, the first involved her right eye and the second  her belly.  However, there is absolutely NO TRUTH to the rumors that she had her eyes "done" and a "tummy tuck" in order to appear more youthful when she arrives in Michigan.  Both surgeries were necessary and medical in nature.  She is a natural beauty and would never think of resorting to such  procedures.  Yes, she has been known to indulge in snow baths this winter but only for their energizing effect.  What?  Oh, okay.  She wants me to reminD everyone, THE WOOFLE IS COMING!!!