[Dailydrool] Elder Clara to bridge

wngreen wngreen at ptd.net
Mon Mar 21 11:19:48 PDT 2011

Dear Fellow Droolers,
Becky the basset and I were so saddened to hear of the passing of the
famous Elder Clara.
We always looked forward to the next installment of Elwood's evil plottings
against her
and her revenge.  No doubt, she is looking down on high in her famous
sunglasses thinking
of her next move.  I hope Elder Clara appears as a memorial on a page in
next year's calendar.
Actually, I would love to see a photo of E.C. and Elwood together.  Elwood
and his crowd always
have a special place in our hearts.  We are truly saddened by your loss.
Yours in bassetude,
Wendy from PA, Noodle AKA Becky , Daisy AKA Trentonia ATB, and  Bagel AKA
Priscilla ATB