[Dailydrool] Note to Auntie Menzie from Colt

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Mar 21 15:45:31 PDT 2011

I am So sorry to hear that Jasper has made his journey to the bridge. It sounds like you have many great memories of him that you can look back on and he will continue to bring a smile to your face. May he live forever in the magic of those memories.

Carol I am so sorry that Sadie made her journey to the bridge. Take heart that with time and love she was able to know love, trust and the joy of throat scratches. May she live forever in the magic of your memories.

We are sending pain free drool to Elsa, we hope that you have many more good pain free days with your Momma and Archie.

Colt Woofing in: Dear Auntie Menzie, Yes my brother and I have caught several squirrels in the last couple of years. Momma says that we work together like a couple of cheetah brothers that she saw on National Geographic channel.  I think that our count is now 4 KIA's (killed in action) and 1 or 2 captures but momma saved their sorry little souls and released them to the Squirrelistan Embassy (our neighbors yard)  Some of the other Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Teams (ASTT) have several kills amoung them too.  I think it is the KY team that has 5 KIA's and NC team has a couple also.  My brother Ruger has all of the offical numbers since he is the Director of ASTT. Momma gives us a big piece of chicken jerky after we make a kill and a special bed time cookie.  But I think that we will have to now request a glass of chicken broth to make a celeabrator toast. As for momma she is feeling much better.  Still a little slow moving, and a little sore but much better than Friday/Saturday.  Grams is slowly picking up on the slave training and learing our slave commands...in her defense Ruger and I are a little more subtle with our commands then our Uncle Morgan who is loud and in your face with his commands/demands. Love & Drool Colt