[Dailydrool] Origami basset (again)

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Mon Mar 21 17:56:49 PDT 2011

Sorry, I forgot (again) to change to plain text. Here's my previous post for those of you like me who can't figure out how to get HTML posts from the Drool:

The last time I tried to find the origami basset from Fuh and Yuh's mom online, I think it was only in Japanese. I wish I had printed out her directions, but I just saved the link and when I went back to see it, everything was in Japanese and impossible to understand. But here's another version on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVK03dZwyFE&feature=player_embedded

They kind of had to leave off the bottom of the hind legs, but if you have an active imagination, maybe you can imagine the hound is sitting on them.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets