[Dailydrool] Drool Needed

Patty Crawford gusandto at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 18:21:46 PDT 2011

HI All
My Wally Wall needs a little drool. Over the weekend he was having a hard time
moving and yipped in pain. His front left foot has not worked right since I
adopted him last year but the last 2 months is has gotten worst. I was on
vacation on the WA coast when he took a turn for the worst. I called
the holistic vet and luckily I had packed all of the remedies I have so he
advised me on what to do. It seem to stabilize him but the this morning he was
bad again. I dosed him again and headed straight to his office 4 hours away.(I
was coming home today). Vet man checked him out and found pain in his neck,
Wally got a chiropractic treatment and traction, so poor wall is on bed rest,
daily traction and remedy. We go back Wed for xrays and more
adjustments. I'm praying that it is just a simple injury and nothing more
serious. Patty Crawford

Gus http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885
Tallulah http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742936
Wally