[Dailydrool] Crackers still needs drool

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 20:24:48 PDT 2011

About 3:30PM I picked up a very groggy Crackers in my Outback which I
transformed into a dog ambulance. We headed to the acute care vets with
me petting and loving on him. Once there, they came out with a
stretcher to take him inside. I got to sit with him and pet him for a
couple of hours while various staff did their thing and I left about 6
PM.
I talked with his admitting vet about 10 PM. They had to put a
nasogastric tube in him as x rays showed more air in his belly. She
said he was an angel about the procedure and was much more comfortable
after the procedure. BUT they redid his blood work and altho everything
was normal on Monday, one of his liver values was 20 times normal.
Could be from the stress but could also be something else. Please
continue to send drool that this is just an anomaly and not something
serious.
I will talk with her again tomorrow to see what is up. She asked me if
his sleeping so much was normal and I almost laughed. HE's a Basset! I
want him to get better so bad, and I want to be able to take him with
me to Mishgun as he is the sweetest guy in the world as anyone who has
met him will attest.
Kathy who will not sleep tonight, Crackers, Loki, Jordan and Drummer
and Gracie the houseguests.