[Dailydrool] Thank you debbie

ROWDY NIGHTS rowdynights at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 10:21:35 PDT 2011

Debbie,

Thank you so much for "Fur Whooze the Bell Tolls"...this brought tears and
smiles to my face.  You are such an amazing woman, you are still grieving so
much for Miss Elder Clara, and give your heart and you bring joy to all of us.
We are so honored to have you part of our drool family.  It gives me so much
comfort to have Clara there at the gates, and God help me when it's time for my
boys to meet up with their brother, just knowing that she is there will give me
peace.

From the bottom of my heart Debbie I thank you for your selflessness act of
kindness and goodness. May God give you abundant blessings.

Teresa
Rowdy(I know I would love that Clara..I can be snarling and stinky too)
Deuce(She is a girl, she has to LOVE ME!)
Yukon atb forever in my heart...wow...what a woman!