[Dailydrool] Pin Cushions & Wag Tags

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Thu Mar 24 15:59:51 PDT 2011

Last week I got my pin cushions, 1 for me & 1 for Holly's Woofle.  Mine is going into my Basset crap display case since I don't sew....LOL    I don't know 1 pin cushion from another, but this sucker is BIG!!!

Yesterday I got my Wag Tag in the mail from King Bob The doG.  Years ago I got them with photos of my
Pw Gina Marie ATB and her boy toy, Toby Lance.  I've actually felt bad walking around without Holly's picture on one, now I don't have to worry about it.  They did a beautiful job of cropping the photos I sent.  Currently it's on my keychain, but will be moved to my necklace while I'm in Michigan.  Since my fingers don't work well I need someone that can help get my necklace back on :)

If you have been thinking about ordering, do it NOW.  They are both great and the money goes to a great cause!!!

Suz
Holly Noelle
(The little girl that wishes to be King)