[Dailydrool] Crackers is home and happy

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Fri Mar 25 11:32:36 PDT 2011

Went to pick him up from the vetspital last night and I could not
believe the difference from the dog I was hugging and crying over the
night before. He was totally his regular self! He is on a special diet
with small meals ( he is not happy about that), about 5 meds,
restricted activity which is not hard as he normally is pretty mellow,
not supposed to do stairs or furniture so he is getting a lot of lifts.
To make sure he was ok during the night, I put him in bed with me last
night and he just snuggled next to me all night long. He is not
bothering his incision so he doesn't have to wear the Cone of Shame.
Since none of the several vets who examined/treated him can figure out
why his body went so totally out of whack and then corrected itself in
a few hours (we of course know it was the power of the drool) he has a
followup visit on Monday with Dr. Robyn for some tests they suggested.
So my boy is home with me and we are all happy!
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan and Drummer and Gracie the
houseguests.