[Dailydrool] Shelby on the Road

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 10:21:37 PDT 2011

First Drool to all in need

So we finally made it to Flagstaff AZ and thank doG that we made it alive!  The Uhaul broke down in the middle of nowhere -literal and we had to wait for the tow truck which was about two hours away the opposite way we wanted to go. We then had drive back because the radiator was busted and they towed the U haul back. We were told we would have to stay there but this was not an option for us. Long story short we ended up in Flagstaff at 5 AM 22 hours after we left my house. We are beat

But Shelby is great. She did excellent on the trip, we really lucked out that she is a good traveling companion. She slept most of the way and while we were stranded she found ways to release all her energy. Today we head to Sante Fe. We are ok now if shelby but are scared something like yesterday repeats itself so we are heading out with about 4 hours sleep. Wish us luck!

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo