[Dailydrool] BROOD Calendar Contest and Beach House Auction

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 09:48:25 PDT 2011

Hi,

BROOD has two great fundraisers going on now.  The first is our Beach House
Auction.  Use this link to place a bid on a week in Duck, NC from July
1-July 8 (4th of July holiday -- premium vacation time!) in a gorgeous beach
house.

http://www.brood-va.org/beachhouse/

Bidding ends April 1.

AND -- for just $1 per vote you can vote on which 13 hounds will grace
BROOD's 2012 calendar!  Use this link to vote for your favorites:

http://www.brood-va.org/calendar/

Voting will be open June 30 so vote early and often!

All money raised will be used to support the homeless hounds of southern
Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, DC, Delaware, and West Virginia.  Thank
you for your help!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, and Henry (I'm a BROOD boy!)
too)