[Dailydrool] Tri State Basset known as Spot

francaisfrog at aol.com francaisfrog at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 16:12:56 PST 2011

Hi,

I think I have the Basset you are referring to.  I got him this  weekend.

He is a wonderful dog and is everything that Tri-State told me he would
be.  I always wanted a Basset and when I saw him, I instantly fell in love
with him.  He isn't pure basset but that doesn't mean that I will love  him
any less.   He is in a very good home and will be loved for the  rest of his
life.

I appreciate that you have pictures that you are willing to send to me
however, being the private person that I am, I do not wish to have them sent to
 me.  If you want me to have them, please send them to the rescue and they
will forward them to me.  I will send Sue and Sandy an email telling  them
to keep a look out for them in the mail. If you need their mailing address
please contact them.  thank you again for thinking of me.

I can't thank Sandy and Sue more than I already have for placing him with
me. Sending drool your way ladies.

Cynthia