[Dailydrool] prescriptions

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Wed Mar 9 10:05:41 PST 2011

I want to apologize to Laurie and any other vets or vet families out there when I said they should discount prescriptions and or give them to be filled other places.  I only was commenting on my own experience. I usually just get them from the doctor but years ago when my Vinnie was alive he had anal gland cancer and was using holistic medicine. I was spending $100000000 for supplements and injections and my vet offered other suppliers for the Chinese medicines. I think it depends on the circumstance. and type of hospital it is some vets do lots of probono work for stray kitties and dogs others have many ways to make extra money on fancy goods so they may be able to be more generous in this area. No offense I hope. Also any one needing liver or kidney support check out Vetri Science.  The owner of the company is a very reputable basset breeder in Vermont. Topsfields Kennels.