[Dailydrool] Amazing, fun prizes - buy raffle tickets by Sun. to help houndies!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Fri Mar 11 12:35:54 PST 2011

Thank you Beth and also to Claudia, and anyone else who has put the word out
about our February Frenzie for the hounds at Senior Houndsabound.   I feel
like I should drive up a hound for each of you!  ;)

Just to add,  we will take PayPal, but you have to use the button on the
front page and do not put anything in the remarks area.  I will email you
once it comes across and see how you want your tickets.

The last day is Sunday,  we will draw tickets around 9pm and announce them
on the website that evening.  I will email the winners personally to let
them know.

I have to head to Atlanta on Sunday, for work,  and will have one of my
coworkers draw numbers out.   But up until 9pm, we will receive requests for
numbers!

Thank you all,  with all rescues needing funds,  we are certainly blessed to
have the support we do for the Bounders.

Thank you.

wen and the Bounders

www.seniorhoundsabound.org