[Dailydrool] Tsunami

Shirley snoozinhounds at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 03:29:31 PST 2011

Dis Gordy Repawting from Mexico and San Diego,   We be safe here We just
comes to da beach da night before and peoples calling da momma on da phone
to say about da big waves and how we not going to be able to chase da birds
in da morning. (it my job to keep da beach safe from da birds what thinks it
be theirs).  We packed up da food for us and some water for all of we and
din we waited.  We got nothing where we are not even bigger waves just come
churning of da water.  So we is all ok here.   We talked at our friend in HI
and he says some country roads washed out and some water but him and he
family all ok too.  Hope da droolers in Northern and central CA and north
are all ok!

Gordy Mueller of da pacific fleet