[Dailydrool] The Perch Is Empty, Pw Elder Clara ATB

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon Mar 14 03:44:36 PDT 2011

Debbie,
I called and let Pat know last night after we spoke.   While she was
stunned, she said that it at least explained why Esty had been on the bed,
woo-wooing the last half hour.  I think Esty was sending Clara a baroootiful
song to travel to the bridge.   Esty signs the prettiest of all the
Bounders.
I have more tears this morning, just so very sad for all of us.  I know
Clara is fine now, as FeyFey will see to that, along with many others who I
am sure are happy to see her,  but we will miss her being more in our lives
here for a long time.

Thank you Bo for having the flags lowered to half mast,  I had that thought
when Debbie told me also.

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>