[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

Pat Wood patshoundies at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:14:50 PDT 2011

oh Debbie! we are all so saddened, and shocked, at the news.  Elder Clara was a part of all Droolers' lives, each time she was "in action" you could tell us so well what was happening, we felt like we were a part of the "action"!

we will all find a void, even in our daily lives, as we remember all the wonderful moments she gave to you, your houndie family, and to us.  Can we even begin to presume that perhaps after she let you know you'd forgotten to give her the turkey, that once she got it, even in the end, she had it HER WAY....and she was at least in charge until the very end.

all our candles are lit especially brightly, even during the day, for her safe journey to The Bridge, where, surely she will find a special perch from which she can view the heavens and earth...and all of us who loved her and felt a part of her and your life so eloquently shared with all of us by you.

I can assure you that Lady, Lily, NeHi, Walter, Samantha, Oliver, Bubba&Ethel will be her worthy subjects to do her bidding up there until we come....

Pat Wood
Hannah & Annabella
Lady, Lily, NeHi, Walter, Samantha, Bubba&Ethel ATB