[Dailydrool] Votes for Betsy

Dayna Whitehead Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 05:57:04 PDT 2011

Hi, all. Can you please take a minute or 2 to vote for Ms. Betsy, a friend of mine, in the newest Daily Digg contest? She’s a Katrina dog that found a home and that makes her a winner already in my eyes. If we can pull Ozark Mountain Rescue out from behind like we did, then I know we can make Ms. Betsy win this contest, even though the current number 1 is blowing everyone out of the water. Besides, I'd love to see a few thousand votes come in. That would show the power of the Drool. Ms. Betsy has already decided that if she wins, she will turn over whatever the prize is to Michigan Basset Rescue to auction off at the Waddle this year in order to raise funds for homeless hounds. You don’t have to buy anything; all you have to do is, if you’re on FaceBook, “like” Daily Digg, if you don’t already, “like” Ms. Betsy and then post a short, simple comment. By doing that, you’re giving Ms. Betsy 2 votes. Just follow the link below and thank you so much. Ms. Betsy has suffered a great deal by losing her family to Katrina and should deserve to win. Remember, A VOTE FOR MS. BETSY IS A VOTE FOR BASSET RESCUE!! Okay, off my soapbox and stepping down from the podium. ☺

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=324171&id=328759776326&saved#!/photo.php?fbid=172357316148393&set=a.170879632962828.64079.102062659844526&theater

Thanks,

Dayna
mailto: Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net

Mom to: Pierre, LaBelle, Bubba ATB (1/24/2011) and notabassets Izzy, Elke and Nikki ATB (10/2/2010)