[Dailydrool] change

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 05:42:05 PDT 2011

Bev,

To change your options, go
to http://lists.dailydrool.org/listinfo.cgi/dailydrool-dailydrool.org and enter
the address you receive the Drool at in the box at the very bottom of the page
(under Dailydrool Subscribers.) Then click the button labeled "Unsubscribe or
Edit Options". Enter your password on the next screen (if you don't
know/remember it, use the Password Reminder button.) Once you're logged in, you
can make changes to your subscription.

Esther

Old Daily Drool Archives:
http://oldarchives.dailydrool.org/dailydrool/

No I want to change it so I get a copy of what I have sent to the Drool, that's
all. Right now I don't, so I often do not know if it even got there.
Llewis likes to keep track of these things, and has asked that I do this.

MomPerson