[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

Elsamarie5 at cs.com Elsamarie5 at cs.com
Sun Mar 20 12:59:48 PDT 2011

The recent passing of elder Clara has been a real downer for us, my sister
and I both get a real boost when we read of the antics in the Szaton
household, we feel as if they are family. Our sympathy goes out in large quantities
to all the 2 and 4 leggers in her pack.
I do understand the saddening effect of reading so many posts about sick or
deceased hounds, I frequently skip them if my mood doesn't allow me to
handle it. I sometimes consider unsubscribing, then I'll read posts that give
important information about health tips, etc. or read funny experiences that
make me laugh uncontrollably and I realize that it's just me, what Archie
calls the "4-legger her-moans." For those who need to share their grief or joy,
keep it coming, we want to support you any way we can.
Archie's little Doxie sister, Elsa is suffering with bladder stones,
chronic urinary tract infections and Degenerative Arthritis, they recently found a
tumor on her liver so we are making the most of every day. When she passes,
I will be devastated but Archie will hurt the most, I'm sure. We plan to
get a female Basset for him, when the time comes. This sharing out lives with
hounds is a mixed bag, for sure.
Judy & Archie in rainy Ca
</HTML>