[Dailydrool] Smells like Sheep Pants

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 21 21:34:39 PDT 2011

Dear Snoopy, Dis Yogi. Your momma silly. She don't realize how valuable you are. Our momma has some smells like sheep clothes but we turn them into morehair clothes. She says that her favorite. Her sweaters and shirts and pants and socks and under wear are all morehair now. What's that Carlie Jane? It's called mohair? No, I don't think so because every time we see her we make morehair. You tell your momma look online, find morehair clothes because it's more expensive than smells like sheep. You givin her a designer look! You should get a cookie or somethin.
Yogi, Carlie Jane, Dolly, Bernie, and Bunny from the House of Hair