[Dailydrool] Gas Bombs

Dayna Whitehead Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net
Wed Mar 23 14:11:44 PDT 2011

Well, Debbie, you should be aware that a great many of us now are realizing
that PW. Elder Clara is most definitely with us. My sweet, demure, loveable
LaBelle just let go with a very noisy one. My DH and I were so shocked just
now, that we just sat there looking at her. This demure little quiet basset
could let go with something so loud and unladylike was amazing. She, of
course, didn't move.

My fat mutt, notabasset Elke, has passed gas her whole life. But with her,
the amusing part is when she does it; they're so quiet that they scare her.
She jumps when she does it. She has farted right across the room. It's the
funniest thing I've ever seen. Fart, jump, fart, jump, fart, jump, and so on
right out the doorway.

Thanks,

Dayna
mailto: Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net

Mom to: Pierre, LaBelle, Bubba ATB (1/24/2011) and notabassets Izzy, Elke
and Nikki ATB (10/2/2010)