[Dailydrool] Mabel

msbbeabear at comcast.net msbbeabear at comcast.net
Sat Mar 26 18:37:09 PDT 2011

Love the name.  Had a girl named Mabel.  She lived with us about 10 months before we lost her to renal failure.  She was 14 yrs. 3 months.  Anyway,  hang in there with Mabel.  She will be fine.  We have fostered and rescued many and right now we have 8 dogs here.  1 Male Corgi 5,  3 Male Bassets Hounds, ages 2, 8 and 9,  and 4 Female Basset Hounds ages 5, 8, 11, and 12.  They all get along great.  The only one who gets out of line sometimes is the 12 yr older and we have had her since she was 7 weeks old.  She is the alpha and leader of the pack.  When she gets out of hand, we just show her we are boss and she backs down.  I am so glad you gave Mabel a home.  It can take 6 months to a year for them to adjust.  Be patient,  she will turn out to be one of the loves of your life.

Renee