[Dailydrool] Princess update

Robert mondog1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 11:00:35 PDT 2011

Well, princess had her appt at Upenn.

Not too much good news to report. She wasn't given much good news. They are doing the staging to see where she is exactly. The meds that were suggested for chemo are ccnu and prednisone. They said she has an aggressive form of cancer, but that could also be helpful when the meds are started. The avg time with her dx is about 6 months with the meds.

The problem we have is princess and RJ have too many accidents in the house. We have a 1 year old son that is starting to crawl everywhere. We are very concerned that we might miss a dry puddle and he'd crawl thru it. I'm thinking to just keep her in the dining room while nobody is home and to be very vigilant while we are home.

Thoughts?