[Dailydrool] Llewis

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 1 02:05:48 PDT 2011

**whimper**
Noooooooooooooo!
We all knew where that one was going, lol!

My dad did a similar thing once.  We had been chatting on the phone and it was
in the middle of winter.  My parents at the time were living on Dartmoor, and
you can imagine the bleakness there of the wild Devon moors.  I was asking Dad
about the boys, their 2 dogs, and he said *yes they are quiet, not sure
where...... oh..... hang on.....* - and yes, he had let them outside and then
the phone had rung and..........well, 2 very baleful (dachshund) faces were
glaring up at him when he hurried to the door.

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB