[Dailydrool] Pw Penny has nine lives

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Sun May 1 11:40:05 PDT 2011

Bonejour, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin'in from across the waves in France

Miss Pw Polly woofin'.  Today was our "doggy day".  We had wonderful weather and despite the fact that we were not very many we managed to make a bit of moolah for the poor houndies.  That's the good part.

The day nearly ended dramatically.  When some people were leaving my big sis Pw Penny found herself behind the wheels of a car as the people were driving off <gasp>.  Da mum saw everything but from where she was she could do nothing.  Luckily there was a man close by who saw what was happening and stopped the car and got Pw Penny out of the way <whew>.  It brought back lots of bad memories to da mum - some of you may remember the story of her friend's dog, Rosie, who ended tragically in similar circumstances. What freaked da mum even more is that Penny and Rosie were both 13 and in excellent health.    Think da mum will need lots of wine tonight ........

lurps and hugs to all
Pw Polly
(Pw Penny - what's the fuss?  I'm fine)

Eleri Pastouret