[Dailydrool] QUEEN'S COURT

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Sun May 1 16:11:59 PDT 2011

AHEM!!! Fred Funk here! Now I know you all have not heard from me as my brother
Zephyr was always the spokesdog for the Moon Doggie gang. But as you are all
aware, Zephyr has been summoned to the 'Bridge' and has bestowed the spokesdog
title to ME!  Not my crazy brother Marley - ME ME ME!!!!

(Whats ya mean YOU, Fwed?  I is gonna go down the Joisy Shore and get Ms. Snooki
to beat yo.....)

HEY!!! None of that talk here on the Drool, Marls.  What I wanted to ask Auntie
Dawn and Auntie Sharon is that if a special Pw. becomes Queen, I think that she
should name YOU as official BASSET COURT JESTA (hee hee hee).  No, REALLY.
Marley is definitely klown kwality and would be a perfect match for that
position.  Just looking at him would make you laugh.

(NOT NICE - BRO. I am now going to call The Situation to teach you some mannas!)

See Marley. Even the way you TALK makes people laugh.  Everyone knows that
bassets  from New Jersey don't talk like that!

So, what do you say Aunties?  Marley for Court Jester???