[Dailydrool] How did that happen??

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Mon May 2 09:44:43 PDT 2011

I'm sure I have posted this before but whan I saw the Lab/chihuahua post I
had to respond.  WHERE THERE'S A WILL THERE'S A WAY.  Many many
years ago when our first male basset, Sonny, and our first otterhound
Rascal were sitll alive we had great fun watching the two of then whenever
Rascal was in season.  When Rascal was in season, Sonny would spend
his days standing on the coffee table waiting for Rascal to walk by.
He was going to be ready to grab at a moment's notice!

crazy
basseet lady

MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to