[Dailydrool] Drool please

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 07:48:20 PDT 2011

My little old man, Fred, from Bluegrass Rescue, is going in this morning for an ultrasound. We think he may have pancreatic cancer. He's lost 3 lbs in a month, has been weak and shaking. No vomiting or diarrhea but elevated white count and the amylase is too high to read on the machine. He stopped eating well a month ago but it's been intermittent. Doesn't really seem like pancreatitis so we are thinking cancer. Major flashbacks to the trip last year with Bud sick in the van, going to the Bridge the day after we arrived in Vegas. We are scheduled to leave on Thurs. to go back to NY. We could use some drool that Fred is OK and makes the trip safely.

I read and send drool but haven't had time to post much lately.

Synthia, Zuma, Kahuna, Fred, and Pearl

Sent from my Verizon iPhone