[Dailydrool] WADDLE Mishgun Thursday Night Dinner

melissa fenchel mibassetrescue at att.net
Tue May 3 08:58:27 PDT 2011

Could everyone who is arriving on Thursday e mail me if they are interested
in getting together for dinner Thursday night to kick off Waddle Weekend
2011   NEXT WEEK!!!  I will need to make a reservation at The Hills City
Grill for us. We went there last year on Thursday and had a good food and a
great time.

Also, anyone staying over on Sunday night. Please get in touch with me about
"the last supper" Sunday night (not at the hotel).

Thanks!!
Melissa
NO RAIN!! NO RAIN!! NO RAIN!!

Michigan Basset Rescue