[Dailydrool] Easter Pups

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Tue May 3 17:52:09 PDT 2011

Though I am just a little puppy that just open my eyes we wanted to let you
know Mom has gotten a name for all of us.
My name is Paddie's Easter Egg Hunt (Hunter)
My sister is Paddie's Easter Lillie (Lillie) in honor of our Aunt Lilly
Langtree and grandpa's breeder Mary who was Mom best friend that passed away
to soon.
Paddie's Easter Bonnet ( Bonnie)
Paddie's Jellybean (Jelly bean)
Paddie's Marshmellow Bunny ( Bunny)
and Paddie's Easter Rebel ( Rebel)
We are growing so big and Mom says she needs to tell the fairy not to go so
fast to let us stay little for a while. She does have up dated pictures, let
her know and she will send a copy to you.
Thank You so very much for letting me speak.
Hunter, Paddie (ATB) and The Country Bumpkins