[Dailydrool] help for a lurker

Marvsmad marvsmad at aol.com
Wed May 4 06:22:55 PDT 2011

Greetings!
need some help, have not posted for at least 5yr i believe....
i will shortly adopt a pup who has lost the use of her hind legs, and who will use a cart generously offered by another bassaholic.
any walk this path?  any advice?
i am not an ideal dawgmom for this one because of my work schedule, but i do have two other pups for company (introductions will be another issue), and i'm not afraid of a pup who needs a cart.  however, i'm all ears for any advice about living with such a pup.
my biggest worries is that she will get depressed.
feel free to email off list, don't want to clutter the postings as i know this topic resurfaces periodically
pooches gracias,
Annette
Zoe Monster
Allie Oop