[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed May 4 19:32:06 PDT 2011

Ben is sending drool and I am sending prayers to the slaves of Memphis and
Tesla, on their loss.  It is so sad when we lose them.  They never are
with us long enough.  Run free Tesla and Memphis, and watch over your  slaves
from above.

Healing drool being sent out to Fred who may have cancer and to Bubba,
Penny and Super Cooper's slave who so needs it now, as he is suffering from
depression over the thoughts of losing his hounds.  Prayers will be send  his
way and Fred's too.

Douglas and Ben