[Dailydrool] 5 Years

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Thu May 5 04:11:39 PDT 2011

Getting older you really learn what "time flies" means.
5 years ago today, I found Janie Anne, or vice versa.  Where has the time gone?
All I know for sure is that she brought happiness back into my life,  I hope I have done the same for her.
Today will be McD's double cheeseburgers, Frosty Paws, lots of time at the dog park, treats, and lots of hugs and kisses.
Please give your Hounds a hug for us as Siobhan and I celebrate Janie Anne's 5th Gotcha' Day.
They are on the May 12 DD calendar, Thanks Elle.
Woofs and prayers for all in need,
Bill
Siobhan-- I get all that stuff too!
and
Janie Anne--I love everyone, except that Shibo Inu who bit me at the park yesterday!!!