[Dailydrool] Petz Life Gel

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Thu May 5 07:07:16 PDT 2011

I have a couple of questions for those that have used PetzLife Gel.
First, do you just rub it on the teeth or do you use a toothbrush?
Second, how often do you use it?  The bottle only says brushing every
3-4 days is recommended and nothing about how often to use the product.
I am really trying to avoid getting a dental for Otter because he
doesn't do well coming out of anesthesia.  He'd had probably three
dental cleanings in his six years.  I know several of you use this
product and have had success so I am looking for any information I can get.
Thanks in advance of the help.

Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Mollie the Bloodhound