[Dailydrool] Thank you

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 09:57:50 PDT 2011

I want to thank everyone for the condolences and nice notes about Fred. So sad and quiet without his commentary. I will try to get back to everyone but movers were here to load yesterday and we get on the road soon to start our trek back to NY. Kahuna has been at the Referral center and is being worked up for what is probably masticatory myositis. Some labs are cooking and we will follow up with a neurologist in Albany to get the muscle biopsy and start the high dose steroids there - I DIDN'T want to do a long drive with him on mega prednisone! He is getting tramadol for the jaw pain and eating reasonably well.

Thanks again, and be patient with responses as I will be driving and caring for the houndies while on the road for the next 5 days.

Synthia, Zuma, Kahuna (stop calling me pin head - just 'cause the muscles are gone the brain is as big a ever, hehehe), Pearl

Sent from my Verizon iPhone