[Dailydrool] Weight and Green Bean Diet Question

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Thu May 5 12:08:02 PDT 2011

My Sophie is over weight.  69lbs.  She should really be at 60ish.
Schroeder weighs in at 74lbs but the vet thinks he is fine.  Just a big
boy, but if Sophie needs to lose weight, it probably wouldn't hurt to
have him drop a few lbs too.

And now the Green Bean Diet:

I combed the archives for info about the Green Bean Diet.

>From what I've gathered, if I used canned, get low sodium.  All beans
must be cut up very small.

Does it matter how many cups per meal, as long as it is in proportion to
the total serving? Or are there better measurements I should be going
by?

I am currently feeding her 1 cup of dry kibble 2x per day.  I was
feeding her 1 1/4 cup kibble 2x a day.  Then I cut back.
But now I feel like I'm starving her and I'm not seeing her drop any
weight.

If someone could direct me on the measurements for the diet, I would
greatly appreciate it.

I know I need to get her weight down and I don't want her to start
having health problems....

Thanks in advance from a desperate momslave...

Annette, Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo & Cash (Maya and Cassie atb)

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.