[Dailydrool] Da Really Big Houndies

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu May 5 15:30:31 PDT 2011

.

Dear Auntie Melissa-

My slaves remember Augie, Sophie, Abbie and Earl.....who you had when they met you. They do admit that the first time, at the Drool Picnic in Allentown after Nationals, 1996, the she slave remembers the picture you showed of Augie, but didn't remember you till sometime much later! Augie was a big boy! She slave also was reminded by today's Las Vegas Basset Rescue Newsletter that she once was honored to pet Dooleyfoster who was a 100+ pound basset at Auntie Darlene's.

She also fondly remembers dear Monty....and our own Newmienotafoster. There is also my lovely brother, Jacky. Him one big hound even if I have not seen him recently nuff.

She likes big bassets a LOT. Maybe that explains why Rusty is still here.

QUEEN PAWTUNIA