[Dailydrool] What about Tails??

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu May 5 18:13:43 PDT 2011

Momma here. So here I am rolling about the house tonight measuring dogs--they think I have really lost control this time, but like a few,  Brudder Jake, that is built like a mack truck--he is just a huge basset, everything is oversize, but the tail---goodness-it is a whopper I think---I measured his tail from the base to the tip and we have a 17 inch tail.  Now  Sister Daisy and Brudder Elwood both have tails approx 11-12 inches long. So what do we have out there???? Is Jake Super Tail or is the rest of the Beach Gang shorties????

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake