[Dailydrool] Weight

Leslie Rich lesliegrich at comcast.net
Fri May 6 05:25:36 PDT 2011

When Columbo (AKA Bobo) came to us on March 1, he weighed a whopping 35.1
pounds and is 37 inches (accurate????) from nose to base of tail. He¹s
gained a whole 3.8 pounds. His ribs still stick out. We were told he was
over 2, but no way ­ I don¹t think he¹s much over 21-22 months. He¹s so
sweet and still so frightened of people. He barked for the first time a few
weeks ago and last week I heard his very first arrrrooooo!!! He¹s finding
his voice and becoming quite the young dude ­ following Tashi
(Bischon/poodle mix) who is so much the pack leader. Well, she is a girl
after all! She¹s teaching him the best and worst of her tricks ­ naturally.

Happy Mother¹s Day all!
Leslie

Leslie Rich
Creative Wood Designs