[Dailydrool] Weights

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 09:01:09 PDT 2011

Kahuna topped out at 78-79 lbs a couple of months ago and looked like an overstuffed sausage. He is now 71 lbs and is good right now. His show weight was about 67-68 lbs but he was miserable and hungry all the time. Now that his show career is over he can stay at his happy weight.

Zuma is good around 56 lbs, currently 58. Fred was a little guy at 42 lbs and miss Pearl is 38 lbs. She eats anything in front of her but doesn't gain. We'd like her to be at least 40 lbs.

Bud was 72.lbs when I adopted him but he quickly came down and was good at 63 lbs, Barney was 59 lbs, and my first Basset, Bixby was a compact but muscular 52lbs.

From the road....
Synthia, Kahuna, Zuma, Pearl (wait, I'm sure I reserved a first class compartment)

Sent from my Verizon iPhone