[Dailydrool] Issues with Yahoo Mail and Drool

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 17:42:09 PDT 2011

For the last few days, since Yahoo forced me to switch to their new Beta client, all my Drools are coming through empty. I get the individual messages, and they show all the boilerplate info (the Drool links, etc.) but none of the actual message content is displayed. Is anyone else having this problem? Obviously I won't be able to read your responses to the Drool; please copy my address directly if you don't mind! (esthermstrom at yahoo.com)

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB