[Dailydrool] tails and temps

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 18:22:59 PDT 2011

This reminds me-- this thread about tails-- of the first time I used my new
Veterinary LED thermometer. It beeped when it hit the highest temp and it
only took a few seconds to register.
I think Mitchell was the one. I greased up the thermometer, got ahold of Dog
and put the instrument in the ...ah...appropriate place.
It beeped.
Mitchell leaped and whirled around.
WHY IS MY BUTT BEEPING????"
I tried to grab him but he got away and took off, with the thermometer still
beeping. Every now and then he would stop and whirl around to glare at his
butt. I did catch him before he sat down, but it was close. It was also one
of the funniest looks I have ever seen on a Basset face in my life.
I did measure tails. Conley and Llewis run about 12-13". Nigel is 15", and
by far the most insulted.

Happy Mom's weekend
Conley, Nigel, Llewis and Cooper (yeah, try taking MY temperature, lady!)