[Dailydrool] Senior Calendar supports days are open for reservations!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun May 8 17:31:24 PDT 2011

Okay, it is that time again!

We have opened up the 2012 calendar for folks to reserve their supports for
the Senior Basset calendar!

This benefits Senior Houndsabound, and is a beautiful (approx.)  14x14 wall
calendar.  Actually when hanging on the wall it is double as you get a
beautiful 14x14 picture of a senior gracing each month and the days below.

Here is the deal.  Supports days are strictly to support the Bounders.  It
costs $5 per day.  There is not a limit to how many days you want.  It is
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

You send in a photo of your sweet hound, cat, or other pet and we will put
it on that day, so in addition to a beautiful senior gracing each month,
you get daily photos of peoples pets.

No Snakes,  I have to draw the line somewhere.

THIS IS NOT the DAILY DROOL calendar,  just do not want anyone to get
confused.

My email is   houndsabound at att.net if you have any questions.

Our PayPal button is on our website for securing your dates,  but please
wait to hear from me on availability before you send any monies!

Thanks to all.

Wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org> www.seniorhoundsabound.org