[Dailydrool] Daisy ATB

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Sun May 8 18:58:33 PDT 2011

It was a pleasure and an honor to have known Daisy personally.  Even though I only knew her for two short years, she made a huge impact on my life forever.

I lit a candle in my window last night so Daisy would be sure to find her way to the Rainbow Bridge.  I can almost see her there now smiling and wagging and making sure everyone there pets her.

She was an angel on earth, and now she's a true angel.

We love you and we'll miss you, Sweet Daisy.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Bode, J.D. (ATB), Stella (ATB) Begonia (ATB)