[Dailydrool] Check out this bracelet!!

Melissa Jokela mjokela at camulus.com
Mon May 9 06:05:49 PDT 2011

Roliver here!  I just got word that I am going to get to go with my mom
and dad to Michigan.  Yippee!!!  Something about me not feeling well and
not wanting to leave me at home.  So now I'm working overtime to try to
get some pledges to help raise moolah for the MBR hounds.

So please check out the awesome basset hound bracelet that mom made
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2220131&l=dc3800406f&id=1016617962>.
She said that she can make more if folks would like them and that she
can make different colors, lengths and even words.  How cool would it be
to have your human prance around with a bracelet with your name on it?!

She is selling them for $15 plus shipping (or free hand delivery to
Michigan).  All of the money is going towards our pledges for MBR!

Please contact my mom at mjokela at camulus.com if you would like one of
these bracelets.

See you in Michigan!!!!

Roliver