[Dailydrool] Bassets and Life Vests

Michael Moore divlog at msn.com
Mon May 9 11:13:39 PDT 2011

Muldoon Here. Dadperson calls them things PeeEffDees or EffPeeDees or BassetWaterWings. The thing that needs to be remembered is that Slaves are slow and Bassets are very very smart. doG did not design we for swimming well. However we are very very strong and we can get all tied up and shifted in those dumb BWW or whatever things and that causes us to sink sometimes and we do not like that at all which is sometimes really scary. Practice is not much fun either. Dad quit using the PFD/EPD/BWW harness thingie and I have learned to swim better without than with after a year of teaching Momperson and Dadperson how to strap me in so I cannot twist and sink while all tangled up. We are a senior now at fifteen going to be sixteen in August and we just motor through puddles now and do not swim at all. Muldoon Out.