[Dailydrool] Mona update

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon May 9 13:54:36 PDT 2011

HI all,

Thanks to all who have sent drool and well wishes to our old one.

Mona is doing well today,  pretty much back to herself,  her queenliness of
the Bounders.

The vetlady says that it sounds like she had a seizure, and the most we can
really do is keep an eye on her to see if there are more.  The vet said some
dogs can take a short time to recover from one, or a day.   So Mona being
out of it for 6 hours was not uncommon.  We do not have any clue as how long
it lasted,   Pat and I were watching a movie and Mona was in a bed towards
the back of the house.

Anyhow, we are watching and hoping it was a onetime thing. I have hopes that
it was.

Thank you all for caring about Miss M.

Drool to all in need

Wen and the Bounders